Tamriel Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some skill gains vs other skill gains.

4 posters

Go down

Some skill gains vs other skill gains.  Empty Some skill gains vs other skill gains.

Post by Threvan Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:10 am

So I've noticed some skills like carpentry increase much faster than other skills. My mining skill is currently 21 and my skill gains are .005, and are the same when mining stone, iron, and gold with a 1ql pick and a 20ql pick. Might be a problem with wurm unlimited itself, but I thought I'd mention it.

Threvan

Back to top Go down

Some skill gains vs other skill gains.  Empty Re: Some skill gains vs other skill gains.

Post by RedRobin Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:37 am

Thats normal, because of the curve on Epic settings.

Search "The Curve" on Wurmpedia for more details (As a new member I can't post external links within the first week of registration - sorry)

RedRobin

Back to top Go down

Some skill gains vs other skill gains.  Empty Re: Some skill gains vs other skill gains.

Post by Admin Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:55 pm

yes, our coder/serverowner does not want to mod until wurm unlimited has open source, it might bring unwanted bugs & errors. the skillgain being harder in characteristics, mining and etc is due to wurm unlimited itself..

Admin
Admin

https://tamrielonlineserver.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Martynas Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:43 am

Wurm unlimited skillgain is different from wurm online.

This server is not on epic settings ( that way you would get higher ql ore/shards than your mining etc )

Some skills are really a lot slower to grind like weaponsmithing and should be that way.

However characteristics need to be fixed, they are x1 at the moment, there is fix in wurm forums

Martynas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum