Tamriel Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archon, Captain's log

3 posters

Go down

Archon, Captain's log Empty Archon, Captain's log

Post by Vasemir Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:40 pm

Hey guys. I'm thinking about writing down every adventure and interesting adventure in roleplaying style. Haven't done anything like it yet, but why not start now? Any opinions will be appreciated as I don't have much experience in writing in English.

Raven's Starfall, second week, year 980
As I write this very first words in my notebook I bought in the Imperial City few weeks ago, corbita's prow is speeding thourgh salty waves of easterns seas. City of Archon, hovewer officially settled few days ago, has been building up for several years now. Archons, lords founders of the city, are sending me with trade mission to Imperial City. Maiden voyage of "Blossom of Archon" should be considered a milestone in history of our community; maybe in history of whole Tamriel, as I've never saw or heard of a ship bigger and more magnificent than mine.
But this voyage will not end there, as I'm planning on be the first man alive who will sail far away to the west, to exotic lands of sand and forests that are called jungles. I've met a man who settled there with his people and sometimes travels to Imperial City for trade. I've promised him willow wood and I'm gonna keep my word. I am, hovewer, sailing with something else in my cargo, something, he may not yet expect.

Reaven's Starfall, third week
I'm leaving those hot lands now and with great relief, I must admit. Whole horizon is covered in bright, bright sand that sparkles from far away. As my ship travels through waters of unknown seas, whole oceans of dry sand spreads in my view. Seemingly dead, desert is filled with foul life: crocodiles, but kinda different from those in my homeland and scorpions larger then bulls. I've watched tese creatures from safe distance, but felt uneasy nonetheless.
I've left man with few willows sprouts, but I have planted myself sprouts from sacred Hists in his land. Near water, they should grow fast and grow strong. Maybe those people will one day listen to Hists' whisper If Old Trees will find them worthy.
I will sail home now - it's been too long from my safe lands of soft mists and blooming marshes. But I have got this far and it would be a shame If I wouldn't check those isles I see far away. I we'll take a peek and then sail straight home.

[next page; without date, writting out of line]
Why, oh why have I done this?
I've come to that island in the early afternoon, but everything was dark as it was evening. I barely saw black stains of strange moss-like mycelium spilling on unhealthy grasslands. But it was giant road that caught my attention; despite reason and my guts I went ashore. I thought I was brave; now I think I must be insane.
Mycelium seemed to spread though this ancient-looking, wide, bricked road, road on both sides surrounded by hundrends thousands of nameless gravestones. As I marched towards mountains and barely visible structures between them, darkness around me became heavy and sticky. I think I might have seen giant female statues on both peaks - but I don't know if that wasn't just my imagination. And who could possible build something so huge in such places?
I don't even know what was that attacked me. Looked like a dog-like wolf that westerners call hyena, but It was more ravage, more foul. It came out of nowhere, jumping at me with raging force and fierce eyes. It bite me once and one more, jumped to my throat, I fell and don't know what happened next. I just remember feeling of life being drained away from me, blackness and emptiness.
And then was a little ray of white light shinning at me through willow's twigs.
I woke up and managed to get back on the "Blossom". I ran for my life, stumbling on gravestones and without looking back. I could swear I've heard someones laughing...
I don't know what saved me, Old Trees or simply blind luck. I'm just sure that I will never, ever say anyone about those damned isles - not only to save stupid explorers like myself, but to keep those... things... on that island.
Oh, by Hists... I hope that one sea will be enough to protect us from that island.

Vasemir

Back to top Go down

Archon, Captain's log Empty Re: Archon, Captain's log

Post by Beowulf1 Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:19 pm

exelent rp m8

Beowulf1

Back to top Go down

Archon, Captain's log Empty Re: Archon, Captain's log

Post by RedRobin Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:30 pm

Very nice!

RedRobin

Back to top Go down