Tamriel Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trader's money

2 posters

Go down

Trader's money Empty Trader's money

Post by Vasemir Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:23 pm

I've came today to Imperial City willing to sell many items produced by people from our village and found out that he has no money to deal with me. That's annoying, as we want to make settlement and have no place to get silver from. I understand mechanics behind trader, but it's just not working yet as there is no real economy yet - and to make one we need prospering settlements with marketplaces and we can't get them, because trader has no money, because there's no economy, because trader...

Is there a way to give Trader some bonus silver so that he can stimulate this very beginning of civilisations on the server?
Or could you at least tell me when he'll get more money? I've heard he should get it once per month (is that true?), but on which day? Can't really check him every day, as I travel over 2 hours one way to The City.

Last edited by Vasemir on Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar correct)

Vasemir

Back to top Go down

Trader's money Empty Re: Trader's money

Post by Admin Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:42 pm

sorry for the inconvenience, We will look into this.

Admin
Admin

https://tamrielonlineserver.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:23 am

the trader should now be able to be sold to Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasemir Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:17 am

That's great! Thank you very much.

Vasemir

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasemir Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:33 am

Giving more money to salesman was nice, but seems to be only a temporary solution, as with more players and more needs he again has no money.

WO economy seems to be based on premium purchases and I think we really need some solutions on Tamriel. Maybe some higher chance drop for coins (and better amounts of coins) from monsters? Or maybe coins from completing god's missions? Or just steady flow of money to that center salesman? Maybe just everything above?
Barter between players is nice, but we can't actually use it with managing deeds :/

Vasemir

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:11 pm

I will inform scourdge to Add more money at the end of every 2 weeks or a timeframe that would be best. in the future, a player economy will pop up where you will make money by making shops or working, just like real life. but this is a long way to go since the population is still growing, we are only still just a few.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum